Lip Blushing Quick Reference Guide
Before Your Appointment:
1. Consultation: Schedule a consultation with your technician to discuss your lip blushing goals and any concerns or questions you may have.
2. Preparation: Two weeks before your appointment, avoid sun exposure and discontinue any lip products or exfoliating routines.
3. Health Check: Ensure you're in good health. If you're feeling unwell or have cold sores, reschedule your appointment.
Day of Your Appointment:
1. Arrival: Arrive on time for your appointment with clean lips, free of makeup or products.
2. Paperwork: Fill out any necessary forms and provide any medical information as requested.
3. Numbing: A numbing cream or gel will be applied to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
The Lip Blushing Process:
1. Color Selection: Discuss and select the lip color you desire with your technician.
2. Outline: The technician will outline your lips with a suitable pigment to create the desired shape.
3. Blending: The pigment will be blended into your lips, ensuring a natural and even look.
4. Color Layering: Multiple layers of pigment may be applied to achieve the desired shade and saturation.
5. Healing Time: Allow your lips to heal for several weeks. Initially, the color may appear darker than the final result.
1. Avoid Moisture: Keep your lips dry for the first few days. Avoid contact with water, makeup, or lip products.
2. Antibacterial Ointment: Apply a recommended antibacterial ointment as directed by your technician.
3. Avoid Sun Exposure: Protect your lips from the sun to prevent fading. Use lip balm with SPF.
4. Avoid Peeling: Do not pick or peel the healing skin. Let it naturally exfoliate.
5. Follow-Up: Schedule a follow-up appointment as advised by your technician to touch up or enhance the color.
1. Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to maintain lip health and color vibrancy.
2. Avoid Smoking: Smoking can cause lip color to fade more quickly.
3. Maintenance: Periodic touch-ups are recommended to maintain your desired lip color.
Note: Results vary among individuals, and your lip blushing experience may differ. Always follow your technician's instructions for optimal results and a safe recovery process.